COVID- 19 Information
As 2020 continues to be a roller-coaster of sorts, I have come to the difficult decision not to accept new clients at this time. Personally, I find it difficult to establish the fun and relaxed environment I strive for at a session while keeping my physical distance and having half of my face covered. Furthermore, my children have started their school work at home and I feel the need to utilize my time elsewhere at this time. I hope for understanding and patience, and maybe even a second chance when this is all over.
Current clients: if I have been taking your annual pictures for the past decade, know that I will try everything I can to continue to photograph your family this fall. My availability however will be limited, especially if schools remain closed for in-person classes. Below is a list of new procedures and guidelines that I will follow at any upcoming session.
Note: Last Updated 8/18/2020. I will continue to update as any plans change.
- Sanitization – All equipment with which a client may come into contact will be sanitized before and after a session. I will use hand sanitizer prior to each session.
- Limited Gatherings – Only standard sessions (5 people or less) will be accommodated at this time. I will not be booking events until further notice.
- Face Covering – I will wear a face covering or mask during the shoots.
- Maintaining Distance – Whenever possible, I will maintain our distance while working, with hands free posing for couples and families and utilizing lenses with longer focal lengths. I will refrain from hand shakes and hugs until further notice. (Please tell your children and explain the situation prior to the session if they are used to physical contact with me).
- Contactless Terms and Conditions – Terms will be emailed prior to the session as usual. You may sign and return via email or snail mail prior to the session to avoid contact. Terms still need to be completed prior the session.
- Payment – For the time being, I will accept online payment without a service fee. Payment may be made through an email invoice or by mailing a check or money order prior to the session. I do not accept Venmo.
- Additional Precautions – For your particular shoot, please let us know if there are any other guidelines that you would like us to follow.
I have an obligation to keep you all safe when you book a shoot with me and I want to make sure you feel as comfortable as possible.
Thank you for your support of small business!